Wednesday 7 December 2005

 

Now it's personal...

Thanks to the latest issue of Ansible for this piece of sad news:

"R.I.P. Moustapha Akkad (1935-2005), Syrian-born executive producer of Halloween (1978) and its seven sequels, died as a result of the 9 November suicide bombings in Jordan."

Please forgive me for this momentary step to the right.

It's bad enough that the Jihadists hate non Moslems, women, Jews, homosexuals, Moslems who don't agree with them, alcohol, immodest behaviour, fun, Jews, shaving, science, liberal pluralism, etc. and are willing to kill indiscriminately to prove it. But did they have to go and kill the man behind arguably the most patchy - though always enjoyable - horror series ever? For crying out loud he single-handedly kept Donald Pleasance in rum and restaurant dinners during his twilight years; if that isn't charity at its best, I don't know what is!

Man I hope I live to see the day when Jihadism is just another expired ideology on the heap of violent ideologies that have been revealed for what they truly are: vile, nasty, chauvinistic justifications for narrow-minded, losers to take it out on the world. Fucking cat kickers, the lot of them.

I'll stop here, I don't want to spend too long in Alan Jones territory because I know it isn't good for me.

Comments:
I reckon Mossad or similar is behind those bombs. Killing Syrian intellectuals is up their alley.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?